[DRBD-user] LVM snapshot not getting removed after resync

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Tue Aug 16 16:52:18 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

You're right I have both:
after-resync-target "/usr/lib/drbd/crm-unfence-peer.sh";
after-resync-target "/usr/lib/drbd/unsnapshot-resync-target-lvm.sh"

However they're in the above order in the global handlers section so I think it may be first wins since I haven't had the fencing stay but the snapshot did?

So this fixed it in global:

after-resync-target "/usr/lib/drbd/crm-unfence-peer.sh; /usr/lib/drbd/unsnapshot-resync-target-lvm.sh";

*snip*

Thanks Lars!

Jake