[DRBD-user] Dual primary// GFS2// Cannot mount /dev/drbd0 on second DRBD node

Daniel Meszaros spam at meszi.de
Wed Aug 10 09:10:17 CEST 2011

Hi!

I guess I have reached a worst case scenario:

Both machines were restarted. DRBD is running and both are in sync.
However, when trying to start "cman" in order to mount the partitions I
get this...

# service cman restart
Stopping cluster:
    Leaving fence domain... [  OK  ]
    Stopping gfs_controld... [  OK  ]
    Stopping dlm_controld... [  OK  ]
    Stopping fenced... [  OK  ]
    Stopping cman... [  OK  ]
    Unloading kernel modules... [  OK  ]
    Unmounting configfs... [  OK  ]
Starting cluster:
    Checking Network Manager... NetworkManager: unknown service

Network Manager is configured to run. Please disable it in the cluster.
[FAILED]

Any chance to get this running again?

CU,
Mészi.