[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.4 agent sets fallback master score 5

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Aug 5 15:40:54 CEST 2011

On 2011-08-05 07:27, Dominik Klein wrote:
>> Can you file a bug against the bash package in Debian please, citing
>> this thread as a reference?
>
> Somehow I figured you'd say that ... :)
>
> I'll try to see if this particular thing is already in one of the bug
> reports against bash in lenny. Unfortunately, there already are like 240
> bug reports against the bash package ([1]) and I figure it quite
> unlikely that this thing will be fixed any time soon.

I thought you were on squeeze?

> So will this patch be included in the next DRBD release or does it harm
> any other versions and will therefore not be included in the agent?

I'll leave that decision to Lars and Phil, but another option is to
simply include that patch in the Debian drbd-utils package. Or are you
aware of any current distro other than Debian that ships with this
specific version of bash? (Debian derivatives don't count, mind you, as
they usually just use the drbd-utils package from upstream Debian, so
they would inherit the patch.)

Cheers,
Florian