[DRBD-user] Resource is inconsistent

Jesse Angell jesse.angell at firespring.com
Tue Apr 19 08:52:27 CEST 2011

I've done some more testing and /dev/sdc appears to be completely healthy.  I can fsck it without an issues.  No write errors appear until drbd tries to sync.  All IO tests I've done work without issue and no errors.

I replaced the raid card and rebuilt the array and it tests healthy.  The moment I try to connect with drbd though -- and those write errors start appearing and it won't become uptodate.

Any ideas?