[DRBD-user] [DRBD-MC] Feature requests

Cristian Mammoli - Apra Sistemi c.mammoli at apra.it
Sun Apr 3 14:28:19 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm playing with drbd-mc to manage a kvm cluster on drbd
dual-primary storage.
I noticed that I can't set the following parameters via the gui:
meta allow-migrate="true" (this enables live migration beetween hosts)
op migrate-to timeout=value"

I added the values with the crm shell and everything works fine but
whenever I change a settings on the virtualdomain resources with drbd-mc
the custom settings are wiped out...

It would be nice to add the above settings to drbd-mc or, at least, to
preserve the settings upon modifications!

Same happens with custom settings added to the virtual machines xml
configuration files, drbd-mc deletes everything it doesn't understand.

Thank you
--
Cristian Mammoli
APRA SISTEMI srl