[DRBD-user] Dual-Primary Split Brain

raveenpl raveenpl at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:39:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to have Primary/Primary cluster. The most wondering in this
solution is for me how to cope with split-brain sitaution.

I know that they are to two ways to fence nodes (on resource level and using
STONITH) - but how they work in dual-primary mode? Maybe somebody could give
step-by-step example?

Cheers
RaveenPL