[DRBD-user] how to measure the time of one file's synchronization to secondary node

Tomki songluweiyue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 05:17:37 CEST 2010

Hi all.

I installed drbd on two nodes,one is primary ,the other is secondary.

The drbd.conf is :

global {
}

common {
 syncer { rate 100M; }
}

resource r0 {
 protocol C;
 startup { wfc-timeout 0; degr-wfc-timeout 120; }
 disk { on-io-error detach; }

 on drbd1 {
 device /dev/drbd0;
 disk /dev/hdb1;
 address 192.168.1.147:7788;
 meta-disk internal;
 }

 on drbd2 {
 device /dev/drbd0;
 disk /dev/hdb1;
 address 192.168.0.64:7788;
 meta-disk internal;
 }
}

On primary node , /mnt is the mount point of /dev/drbd0:

If I copy a 1GB file to /mnt on primary node , how to measure the time
of this file's synchronization to secondary node
done completely.