[DRBD-user] File corruption in drbd partition

putcha narayana putcha_laks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:35:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

We are running continuous failovers on a redundant setup (Active / Standby).

After few failovers we observe content of file x appears inside file y.

In one particular case we observed inode corruption, when fsck command is run on /repl partition.

         Multiply-claimed block(s) in inode 28: 1233 1249 1251 1252

         Multiply-claimed block(s) in inode 1183: 1251 1252

         Multiply-claimed block(s) in inode 1184: 1233

         Multiply-claimed block(s) in inode 1185: 1249

When fsck -fy is run on /repl partition then the end result is content of file x is seen in file y.

Did anyone face similar problem and successfully resolved this issue?

LAK