[DRBD-user] 1 Ethernet card 2 port for DRBD and Heartbeat

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:53:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm using RHEL 4.5
DRBD version 8.2.6

I already umount the filesystem, already mkfs.vfat /dev/sda2 /dev/sda3, and
already create drbdadm create-md r0¿
drbdadm create-md r1 after this I run /etc/init.d/drbd start then it stucks
there and freeze the server.

I do everything as per normal, I able to do this in other servers, only this
particular server with 1 ethernet card I unable to do.

I guess it could related to bonding with modprobe.conf.

Any idea?

Thank You.