[DRBD-user] Problem mounting lvm snapshot

Lewis Donzis lew at pt.net
Wed Oct 27 15:17:13 CEST 2010

fyi, I re-tested using ext3 and the results are the same.  I think the
underlying problem is that whatever they've done to automatically detect
filesystem type is confused by having the metadata at the end.

For example, just running "fsck" on the backing device gives:

   fsck: fsck.drbd: not found

so something must see the string "drbd" and decide that's the filesystem
type.  The results are also the same on the primary and secondary
machines, which are considerably different in almost every way (except
that they're both running Uubuntu 10.04).

lew