[DRBD-user] drbd-8.3.9rc2.tar.gz

rf at q-leap.de rf at q-leap.de
Mon Oct 18 12:47:14 CEST 2010

Hi Philipp,

    Philipp> Dear DRBD-Users, This is a request to test the release
    Philipp> candidate two of the upcoming 8.3.9 release.

    Philipp> Countless CPU cycles where burned by the testing machines
    Philipp> in our Lab.  We get more and more confident that 8.3.9 will
    Philipp> be a good release.

    Philipp> You might use our test suite (
    Philipp> http://git.drbd.org/drbd-testsuite.git/ ) or other means to
    Philipp> find regressions or bugs that have been in the code since
    Philipp> ever. -- We want to hear from you!

I compiled and installed 8.3.9rc2 and unfortunately still find SDP not
working with the same symptoms as described in
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2010-October/014894.html

Also there were two issues when compiling the kernel modules for a 2.6.32
kernel (both are present in 8.3.8.1 as well). I've appended a diff to
the patch file I generated using make kernel-patch.

Roland