[DRBD-user] DRBD announcement missing ?

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Oct 6 15:38:12 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010, um 12:17:09 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Philipp,
> We were notified about a newer DRBD update and were quite
> surprised that we didn't know about it. Since we offer DRBD packagers for
> RHEL and CentOS through ELRepo (http://elrepo.org/) it's quite important
> to us that we start offering updates through our testing repository as
> soon as possible.
> I track DRBD updates through the announcement mailinglist and freshmeat.
> Freshmeat still reports 8.3.8 as the latest release, including a link to
> a changelog which doesn't mention :-/
> If possible we would prefer, even for minor releases, to be notified
> through the official channel (or freshmeat ;-)).
> PS I wanted to report the release to freshmeat, but lack the
> information to report the changes in this release.

Hm, right. That fell off the table. It was holiday season, I was personally
on vacation... etc. Sorry.

The next release will be 8.3.9, and that will get announced in the usual
way on the drbd-announce mailing list.

: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
: http://www.linbit.com

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.