[DRBD-user] Problems using image files with drbd, maybe unsupported?

Martin Fandel pingu.freak at gmx.de
Wed Oct 6 10:51:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

hearbeat does the same as I do in the following steps:

drbd disconnect all
drbd primary all
mount /dev/drbd0 /var/lib/xen/images

However, in a heartbeat environment, the xen images are also damaged. If the primary node fails, all xen images located in /var/lib/xen/images are inconsistent and not bootable.

I can avoid this by using fsck on the images. But I don't know how use fsck on image files. Does anybody know this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------