[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.3.8.1 announcement missing ?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Oct 6 12:17:09 CEST 2010

Hi Philipp,

We were notified about a newer DRBD 8.3.8.1 update and were quite
surprised that we didn't know about it. Since we offer DRBD packagers for
RHEL and CentOS through ELRepo (http://elrepo.org/) it's quite important
to us that we start offering updates through our testing repository as
soon as possible.

I track DRBD updates through the announcement mailinglist and freshmeat.
Freshmeat still reports 8.3.8 as the latest release, including a link to
a changelog which doesn't mention 8.3.8.1 :-/

If possible we would prefer, even for minor releases, to be notified
through the official channel (or freshmeat ;-)).

PS I wanted to report the 8.3.8.1 release to freshmeat, but lack the
information to report the changes in this release.

Thanks in advance,