[DRBD-user] Getting DRBD on RHEL 6 with RHCS and Pacemaker support

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Nov 30 16:46:13 CET 2010

Hi all,

   I've been working on restoring DRBD, Xen hypervisor and Xen dom0
support into RHEL 6. Pasi and Boris have provided that majority of the
work, and now I've been able to recompile the DRBD F14 SRPMs against RHEL 6.

   The current problem I am sorting out now is dependencies with the
cluster components. To get the RPMs installed, I had to build the
drbd.spec without pacemaker, heartbeat, rgmanager and bash-completion as
I was not able to meet the dependencies on my first attempt.

   Would anyone from the DRBD project and/or Linbit be willing or
interested in helping me sort out these dependencies? My goal is to have
everything ready for the release of CentOS 6. I'm not an expert though,
and have minimal understanding of DRBD's internals. Some help would be
much appreciated. :)

   If anyone is interested, the DRBD RPMs, including the kernel module
built against Michael Young's .174 dom0 are here:

http://wiki.alteeve.com/files/an-cluster/rhel6/

   That should be enough for someone who was interested to get Xen, dom0
and DRBD (as it is) installed to test.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com