[DRBD-user] Removed resources not disappearing: 17:??not-found??

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 13:36:19 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

I removed quite a few DRBD resources from the config file on both
servers involved and some of them have appeared as shown below:
17:??not-found??  WFConnection  Secondary/Unknown    Diskless/DUnknown
18:??not-found??  Connected     Secondary/Secondary  Diskless/Diskless

The results line up on the other system (DUKNOWN status resources are
not showing at all on the other system). Is there anyway to clear these
resources out without a reboot?

DRBD seems to be holding the associated devices in use so I cant remove
them from devmapper.

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member