[DRBD-user] DMC console

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri May 28 11:05:09 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 5:17 pm, Gerry Kernan wrote:

> I am getting an error when using the DMC console to connectto one of my
> two node clusters, it works fine with the other 4 clusters i have.Error
> is , has anyone see this before and how do i fix it

I haven't seen it before, but after you've reported it. :) Or at least
what I think what it is. Do you have some block device names consisting
solely of digits? If it is so, I've uploaded dmctest-0.7.4.dev.2.jar to
http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/ with that bug fixed. If it is something
different please look at the output of

/usr/local/bin/drbd-gui-helper-0.7.3 get-disk-info

on one of the servers, if you see any errors or warnings.

> AppError.Text
> release: 0.7.3
> java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_19
>

> uncaught exception java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:"or"
> For input string: "or"
> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(UnknownSource)
> java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
> java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
> drbd.data.resources.BlockDevice.update(BlockDevice.java:118)
> drbd.data.resources.BlockDevice.<init>(BlockDevice.java:96)
> drbd.data.Host.parseHostInfo(Host.java:1829)
> drbd.gui.dialog.host.Devices.checkAnswer(Devices.java:66)
> drbd.gui.dialog.host.Devices$2.done(Devices.java:122)
> drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.exec(SSH.java:696)
> drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.run(SSH.java:642)

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD-MC http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/