[DRBD-user] DMC console

Gerry Kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Thu May 27 17:17:07 CEST 2010

Hi

I am getting an error when using the DMC console to connectto one of my two node clusters, it works fine with the other 4 clusters i have.Error is , has anyone see this before and how do i fix it

AppError.Text
release: 0.7.3
java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_19

uncaught exception
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:"or"
For input string: "or"
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(UnknownSource)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
drbd.data.resources.BlockDevice.update(BlockDevice.java:118)
drbd.data.resources.BlockDevice.<init>(BlockDevice.java:96)
drbd.data.Host.parseHostInfo(Host.java:1829)
drbd.gui.dialog.host.Devices.checkAnswer(Devices.java:66)
drbd.gui.dialog.host.Devices$2.done(Devices.java:122)
drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.exec(SSH.java:696)
drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.run(SSH.java:642)

Regards,
Gerry Kernan
InfinityIT

Suite 17 The Mall,