[DRBD-user] DRBD and EIO More Information.

Ben Timby btimby at gmail.com
Tue May 25 16:45:27 CEST 2010

Does anyone know why I don't receive my own posts to this list? I just
confirmed that my setting is "Yes" for "Receive your own posts to the
list?".

Anyway, I would have replied to my earlier post if I had received it,
but here is some additional information about my problem.

I have two matched boxes, both throw the same EIO error.

Only the primary box throws the error.

The primary node spends most of it's time in the Diskless state
(because of this error) with the secondary node doing all I/O, even
then, the secondary node never throws this error.