[DRBD-user] 2 Mysql servers with drbd in master/master

Cristian Rojas intipu at googlemail.com
Wed May 19 17:54:27 CEST 2010

Hi guys, anyone knows how to set this up? I read Mysql doesnt officially
support active/active, I tried moving the datadir into the drbd backed
partition but i get locking error on the second node and wont startup
mysqld.

Error:
InnoDB: Check that you do not already have another mysqld process
InnoDB: using the same InnoDB data or log files.
InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1, error: 11

Thanks!

Cris