[DRBD-user] Rescanning LVM after DRBD starts on CentOS 5

Ben Timby btimby at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:49:54 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Bernd Schubert
<bs_lists at aakef.fastmail.fm> wrote:
> On Thursday 20 May 2010, Ben Timby wrote:
>> Comes with Pacemaker:
>>
>> /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/LVM
>>
>> I ended up building RPMs for Pacemaker/Heartbeat. All of the Heartbeat
>> RPMs I could find in repositories (for example: epel) were too old for
>> me. If you use x86_64, I can send them to you. Otherwise, the guide is
>> linked below.

Sorry, problem was not age, but the first sentence of this section:

http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#Single_Stack_Configurations_.28RPM_only.29

I don't use anything but Heartbeat/Pacemaker, so building the RPMs
allows me to install what I need. I did this a few months ago and
guessed at what my motivation was back then.

Plus at the time I had some custom resource agents that I was folding
into the mix.

But thanks for your feedback.