[DRBD-user] 2 Oracle servers with drbd in master/master

Cai, Zhi-Jian (Martin,ES-BAS-China-SH) zhijian.cai at hp.com
Sat May 15 13:51:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

Did any one set up 2 Oracle servers using the data dir which is
mirrored by drbd in master/master mode between the 2 servers?

Is it possible? We made many testing but one oracle db server always failed.

Or does anybody have the experience with 2 mysql servers  with drbd in master/master mode?

Please advise, thanks

Martin Cai
Best Shore Application Services China
HP Enterprise Services