[DRBD-user] xen/drbd/xen-tools question

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Mon May 3 18:34:32 CEST 2010

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to build a few Xen VMs to run on top of DRBD devices.

The easy way to build VMs, of course, is to use xen-image-create and
debootstrap, but...

As far as I can tell, during installation xen-image-create will either:
a) create a loopback file
b) create LVM LVs

Anybody know if there's a way to tell the script to debootstrap onto
existing devices (i.e., DRBD backed root and swap devices?).

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman