[DRBD-user] DRBD is deadly slow.

Balreddy Medipally balreddy.m at imimobile.com
Tue Mar 30 19:30:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. As it is production environment, we can not change it to newer version without testing in test bid.

To achieve the MySQL high availability we are using DRBD. when load was not there on mysql, it is running really fast, when we put some load on that server it become very very slow (it has to handle minimum 4-million requests per day).

Thanks,
BalReddy