[DRBD-user] active/active + iscsi question

Martijn Dekkers mwd at lemon-computing.com
Mon Mar 22 15:26:47 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have built an active active drbd setup, and now have one of the
servers set up as an iscsi target. We would like to set up the second
drbd server with a second target. would I have to treat both discs as
the same lun, and use multipath? or use them as 2 distinct luns? we
want to run OCFS2 on top of the discs, and would prefer to run this
against both discs

thanks for any help.

Martijn