[DRBD-user] fence-peer helper broken, returned 0

Cristian Mammoli - Apra Sistemi c.mammoli at apra.it
Thu Mar 11 15:46:00 CET 2010

Mikkel Raakilde Jakobsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have the following setup:
>
> Two physical servers installed with DRBD 8.3.2 and Heartbeat 2.1.3 on
> CentOS 5.4. Everything installed via official RPM packages in CentOS'
> repositories.
> They have two bonded direct links between them for DRBD replication, and
> two other bonded links for all other traffic (management, iSCSI etc.)

drbd 8.3.2 from the extras repository is broken.
From: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/drbd/announce/18116

[...]
If you are using dopd/drbd-peer-outdater and you are currently running
on drbd-8.3.2 you need to upgrade to 8.3.3 (due to bug 241).

Also the email notification scripts are affected by bug 241. If
you are using them, please upgrade to 8.3.3.
[...]

See:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=24807&forum=37&post_id=98960#forumpost98960

The extras repo is actually crap, I switched to official sources/rpm for
both drbd and/pacemaker
--
Cristian Mammoli
APRA SISTEMI srl