[DRBD-user] question about drbd failover situation

Peter den Hartog peterdenhartog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:04:48 CET 2010

At this moment i have a drbd setup that syncs 2 ssd disks in my server. But
when i unplug a network cable and put it back in the state is unknown of the
second drbd disk. I think i just configured something wrong.. What i want is
this:

When the power or the network dies of server 1 or 2, the other server stays
reachable and can still be used as a fileserver. When the second server
comes back online it should go in secundary state, and be fully synced from
the other server. I would like this to happen automaticly because sometimes
it's not possible to work on the 2 fileservers for us.

Anybody got any input on this or every did something like this?