[DRBD-user] drbd master to slave synchronisation under heartbeat

Maros Timko timkom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:59:09 CET 2010

You did not provide all the relevant info required, but I think that
you issue is as below

> 1_mail ~ # nano /data/chroot/dns/etc/bind/pri/adomain-static.eu.zone
> #############

OK, this is where you access the file.
[...]
> 2_mail ~ # diff /data/chroot/dns/etc/bind/pri/adomain-static.eu.zone
> /home/adomain-static.eu.zone
> 6c6
> <                         2010012204
> ---
>>                         2010030802
> ###################################
> It has a VERY old version!!!!!

Right, guess why (look below)?
[...]

> * Mounting chroot dirs
> Mar  9 16:44:43 2_mail lrmd: [5879]: info: RA output: (named:start:stdout)
> * mounting /etc/bind to /data/chroot/dns/etc/bind

Wow, interesting. This is how you mount the file dir. You stated above:

> Shortly, I changed a value in a file on /data where drbd is mounted, copied
> this on a normal disk and also on a normal disk of the peer.

So where the DRBD mount is?
DRBD replicates data correctly, there is something else to blame. Try
to built and approve simple working solution and after that wrap
additional stuff on top of it.

Tino