[DRBD-user] primary node show as diskless

Reindy reindy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 03:04:10 CEST 2010

I'm not sure in first place why your primary node has changed to diskless
instead of uptodate, what did you do?
As what Tino said, you need to attach your disk in order to sync the data
with the secondary server. Just to play safe, after you sync the data with
you secondary server, please reboot your secondary server and let it sync
again with primary server. Just to make sure that your drbd is working fine.
If the state comes back to diskless again, then there might be something
wrong with your drbd. Do let us know.

Regards,
Rein