[DRBD-user] Problems with DRBD and OCFS2 in Active-Active Mode

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Jun 21 20:34:50 CEST 2010

>I'm trying setup two actives nodes cluster with drbd and ocfs2.

Ok.

>  net {
>    allow-two-primaries;
>    after-sb-0pri discard-younger-primary;
>    after-sb-1pri violently-as0p;
>    after-sb-2pri violently-as0p;
>}

man drbd.conf, it specifically states not to do violently-as0p on cluster
aware fs's. I believe the choices you are using expect a pri/sec layout.

See http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/DRBD_Cookbook
I don't know what cluster software you are using but that config details
what might need to be done in a similar scenario wrt drbd configuration.

jlc