[DRBD-user] Kernel independent DRBD packages for RHEL, CentOS and Scientific Linux

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Jun 17 14:55:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would like to announce a set of DRBD kABI-tracking kernel module
packages for RHEL5, CentOS-5 and Scientific Linux 5 kernels. These
packages have been introduced into the ELRepo testing repository
(http://elrepo.org/).

You can find these packages at:

 	http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/

The ELRepo project is a community project providing various additional
kernel modules for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and derivative kernels that
aim to be kernel independent. Next to this set of DRBD 8.3.8 kernel
modules the project provides dozens of kmod RPM packages and hundreds of
kernel modules for a variety of hardware and kernel functionality.

In this case we are looking for DRBD users willing to test these packages
and provide feedback and support in our support channels for future users.
In case there is interest, we can provide drbd 8.0.16 packages on request.

We welcome your feedback on our mailinglist and bug-tracker, respectively
at:

 	http://elrepo.org/bugs/main_page.php

Kind regards,