[DRBD-user] Kernel BUG - Xen & DRBD setup

Shane Goulden shane at matrixau.net
Wed Jun 9 09:53:17 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply Lars. I've disabled TSO on the drbd NIC and so far haven't had a crash but the highest uptime in the past 3 months on this server has been 18 days. If it exceeds 18 days it would be safe to say this has resolved the problem. I'll keep the list updated. It's at 5 days uptime at the moment.

Regards,
Shane