[DRBD-user] slow preformance to remote server

Gerry Kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Thu Jun 3 16:10:18 CEST 2010

Hi

I have a 2 drbd resources setup to run to a remote servervia a 35Mb wireless link. I am using prococol A and sync rate of 35M, are thereany other setting i can use to try and improve performance. Since turning ondrbd users on the system are complaining that process are taking longer to run.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Gerry Kernan
InfinityIT