[DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD

Robert @ GMail roberto.fastec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:23:37 CEST 2010

@: Albert <forall at stalowka.info>
Subject: Re: [DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD

This happen if the drbd volume is not yet mounted at the time xenserver's services are started.

If you didn't messed up the xenserver basic setup, this should not happen.

Would you mind to post your drbd.conf?

R.

@: Thomas Stinner <thomas.stinner at schuechen.de>
Subject: [DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD

I'm quite sure you know that i.e. xenserver free has got many features disabled, here it is the comparison table
http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/subfeature.asp?contentID=2300456

if you are using the free edition, you must manage to install some cluster framework, i.e. heartbeat+pacemaker. I'm still searching for some documentation about implementing it on xenserver.

If you find it... please share the links.

R.