[DRBD-user] DRBD+Heartbeat: Secondary node Refusing to be Primary

Ralf W. mrsun2001 at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 15 10:15:10 CEST 2010

I would start with the network interfaces first.  If you don't get this right
the first time, you always will have problems later on.  Use tcpdump -i
<interface> and check if you see the expected traffic.  Make sure your
/etc/drbd.conf files are on both side the same and match your network
configuration.  Setup "dopd" to aviod "split-brain".
Thank Ralf