[DRBD-user] existing volume

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Fri Jul 9 12:47:43 CEST 2010

Won't the disk changes between the drbd sync and switching the mount to
/dev/drbdX fail to be replicated? I think the mount point switch needs to
happen before the secondary node is brought online for the replica to be
valid. My understanding was that the sync doesn't need to be complete, but
the access does need to be via the drbd device rather than the underlying
block device.

Dan Barker