[DRBD-user] DRBD not working with Heartbeat

Deepak Pal deepak.pal at orkash.com
Tue Jul 6 14:38:57 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I am developing a master fail-over for my perceus cluster.

from a long time I am trying to implement* DRBD in combination with
heartbeat but it's not working* as it is suppose to be.

Nothing happen in DRBD when I start heartbeat I am doing everything
manually. I am doing it as:

*on primary master:*

#service drbd start
#drbdadm primary drbd1
#mount /dev/drbd1 /replicated
.
.
#umount /replicated
#drbdadm secondary drbd1

*on secondary node :*

#service drbd start
#drbdadm primary drbd1
#mount /dev/drbd1 /replicated

my drbd version is drbd-8.3.2

and OS is Caos NSA Linux

I am seeking for any kind of help from you guys...!

Thanks...!

Deepak