[DRBD-user] primary/primary with GFS on RH on vmware

Jakl Stefan, ACA-IT-OP-COR Stefan.Jakl at accarda.com
Mon Jan 25 14:10:56 CET 2010

Hello

I've got a small question about the split-brain.
If I have a primary/primary - setup (drdb.conf is below), and I run in to a split-brain condition, how can STONITH one node ?
Which parameters where needed ?

If one node is down, I have the RH-Cluster which has a working vm-ware fenicing.
How does the drbd recognize that he has lost his primary/primary-config, and run some commands for STONITH ?

Thank you
Kind regards
Stefan Jakl

###############
#
# please have a a look at the example configuration file in
# /usr/share/doc/drbd83/drbd.conf
#
global {
        usage-count no;