[DRBD-user] Kernel Panic occuring when drbd is up & (re)syncing

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Jan 20 21:06:20 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 05:38:59PM -0200, Alexandre Biancalana wrote:
> Hi list,
>
>  Any news about this bug ??

There are two "bugs" in this thread.
(do not hijack threads!)

the first poster had some oops in csum_partial,
and replied to himself providing a redhat bugzilla.
this was not DRBD related.

the other is an oops in :drbd:drbd_connector_callback,
and was caused by building from debian deb-src, which did not run our
"adjust_drbd_config_h.sh" before compiling, resulting in broken builds.

this has been fixed by the debian maintainer recently.

if it still does not work for you,
just build from tar.gz (which is http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/)
or check out from git.linbit.com

--