[DRBD-user] DRBD and memory usage

raveenpl raveenpl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:23:51 CET 2010

Hello,

My problem is connected with using very big volumes and high memory usage. I
have serveral 16Tb's resources (for each my flexible meta disk has 640Mb).
After bringing up these resources (without starting replication process)
memory usage of my system is very high (so high that oom-killer kills system
processes). I have 2Gb ram. Is there any dependence between memory usage and
size of resources (maybe there is some way to limit this usage) ?

Thanks