[DRBD-user] DISKLESS Resource

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Tue Feb 23 21:11:35 CET 2010

drbd wont allow the drbd device on the secondary drbd server to be used.
you'll probably get something like media errors back when you try to
mount or otherwise use the device. only the primary can be used. so if
you want to mount this on the secondary, you need to promote it to
primary (which will demote the current primary) and then mount the
volume. this will then mean the volume cant be mounted on the now old
primary.

mike