[DRBD-user] DRBD 2.5TB Max Size?

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Feb 16 21:14:14 CET 2010

>ext3 has a 2TB limitation without using GPT labels.

Good lord, of course that's it. Silly me. Any way to change it now that
the dang thing's already been formatted?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - February 16, 2010
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Dan Lavu,drbd-user at lists.linbit.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.