[DRBD-user] DRBD - Slow Performance

Dan Lavu Dan.Lavu at rivermine.com
Tue Feb 16 18:20:35 CET 2010

Bernd,

I can transfer a plain file at 20-25MB/s, using sftp. I'm talking to our network engineers to see if they can disable the IPSEC tunnel for the following IPs but I'm not sure if it's possible. I'll keep you posted, thanks by the way.

Dan Lavu
Systems Administrator
Office: 703.995.6052
Cell: 703.296.0645
dan.lavu at rivermine.com
www.rivermine.com

This message may contain information that is proprietary to Rivermine, its customers, and partners.
If you have received it in error, please notify Rivermine immediately.