[DRBD-user] drbdadm cstate/dstate/role warning about unknown tags: unknown tag = (integer) 0 [len: 0]

Steven Bakker steven.bakker at ams-ix.net
Tue Feb 16 17:25:41 CET 2010

Hi Lars,

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 16:49 +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> > I've just had my primary Openfiler node crap out on me, and managed to
> > fail over to my secondary node.
>
> Then why not ask your Openfiler support contact ;-)

Hehe, because we're cheapskates and installed the community version. The
DRBD/Heartbeat set-up is not supported out of the box and kind of bolted
on. (It's been running fine without interruption for about a year now,
including a few failovers for maintenance, so it's not bad at all.)

> Yup, I think upgrade your DRBD should work out fine.

Ok. I'm reassured my cluster won't crash & burn in the next five
minutes ;-)

Thanks,

-- Steven