[DRBD-user] DRBD Two Primary

gilmarlinux at agrovale.com.br gilmarlinux at agrovale.com.br
Wed Dec 22 13:08:17 CET 2010

The question above and that this situation will have even reported that using a cluster file system? Thank you for your attention.> On 12/22/2010 11:19 AM,
gilmarlinux at agrovale.com.br wrote:>>>>>> The
environment contains a PV VGxen called, exists within this PV 20 LV. The replica>> Drbd entire LV PV with 20 for the second primary server. In the first primary
server>> and made the recording at LV 17 and the server and secondary
burning effect in the>> other two remaining LV. In the situation would be as
follows: in the first server will>> run 17 virtual servers and the other two
in the second VM virtual server.> On>> 12/21/2010 11:09 PM,>>
gilmarlinux at agrovale.com.br wrote:>>>> I again. Does anyone know>> please tell me in a position to use DRBD as>> two-primary,>>
but>> will replicate the same with several VG LVMs to 2 servers. and
these>>>> servers>> will make the first recordings on August LVM
and the other server>> will>> perform two>> other recordings in
the LVM. Should I use>> OCFS?> > Hi,> > in a dual-primary setup,
you do need>> to use a cluster file system like> OCFS2 or GFS, yes.>
>>> Other than that, I didn't understand the details of your scenario.
To> what>> servers will you replicate? What is "August
LVM"?> > To make>> yourself more clear, I suggest you make simple
lists of all> participating>> nodes and devices.> > HTH,>
Felix>> > If I understand correctly, that should be fine. What's
your question?>