[DRBD-user] Initial sync, just want to confirm the process (and not go down in a blaze of glory)

adamn at eyemedia.com.au adamn at eyemedia.com.au
Fri Aug 13 01:39:37 CEST 2010

Hmm sorry Dan, but this has left me a little confused.
As I said in my first post, storage00 is LIVE and has around 4TB of data
on it, I have a dedicated gigabit NIC for drbd, (the machine has 6 network
cards in it, 4 for MPIO iSCSI, 1 for managment/heartbeat, 1 for DRBD)
I have already setup storage01 and have issued drbdadm create-md meta and
drbdadm create-md data on the secondary machine, I haven't started drbd on
it as it needs to be rebooted first, hence why I'm now a little cautious
on the reboot of the machine.

Regards,
Adam Niedzwiedzki