[DRBD-user] DRBD9

Piotr Kandziora piotr.kandziora at open-e.com
Tue Aug 3 14:47:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

My question is rather directed to LINBIT's guys. I am writing here,
because I think that answers for my questions (that you can find below)
will be useful for DRBD community.

I have noticed that on LINBIT's website there are some details
concerning DRBD version 9.

What is current state of work if it comes about this project?
When are you going to release initial version?
On your website we can read about main features. Is this features list
actual (maybe you can say what more is planned)?

--
Best regards
Piotr Kandziora