[DRBD-user] DRBD Kernel Panic DRBD->LVM->Xen

Hany Fahim hany at vmfarms.com
Thu Apr 8 20:14:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently running a Xen setup using the CentOS distribution DRBD 8.3.2
from Extras Repo. I'm running into consistent kernel panics when I'm
benchmarking the individual DomUs. When the primary node crashes, the
secondary also panics shortly after and the two servers reboot in tandem.
Doing a search in Google, I found someone else who has the exact same issue
as I do:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-virt/2008-December/000775.html

Has anyone else run into this? Any guidance would be appreciated.

hany