[DRBD-user] drbd+ocfs2 problem

王炳强 acme.woo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:08:17 CEST 2009

hi,

    my os is Debian 5.02, installed drbd and ocfs2 with apt
on two host. i need to setup drbd as master/master. i did it
with the user guide, but it seems there're some problems:
once one host's network cut, the two host all can't work,
after the network fine, the two continue can't work until
stop/start(do not use restart) drbd. the follow is my config
file
/etc/drbd.conf:
global {
    usage-count yes;
}

common {
    syncer { rate 10M; }
}

resource r0 {

    protocol C;

    handlers {
        pri-on-incon-degr "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
        pri-lost-after-sb "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
        local-io-error "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";
        outdate-peer "/usr/lib/heartbeat/drbd-peer-outdater -t 5";
    }

    startup {
        degr-wfc-timeout 120;    # 2 minutes.
        become-primary-on both;
    }

    disk {
        on-io-error   detach;
    }

    net {
        allow-two-primaries;

        after-sb-0pri discard-least-changes;
        after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;
        after-sb-2pri disconnect;

        rr-conflict disconnect;

    }

    syncer {
        rate 10M;
        al-extents 257;
    }

    on database1 {
        device    /dev/drbd0;
        disk      /dev/hdb1;
        address   192.168.1.124:7788;
        meta-disk internal;
    }
    on database2 {
        device    /dev/drbd0;
        disk      /dev/hdb1;
        address   192.168.1.125:7788;
        meta-disk internal;
    }
}

/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf:
node:
    ip_port = 7777
    ip_address = 192.168.1.124
    number = 0
    name = database1
    cluster = ocfs2

node:
    ip_port = 7777
    ip_address = 192.168.1.125
    number = 1
    name = database2
    cluster = ocfs2

cluster:
    node_count = 2
    name = ocfs2

    how shall i change "/etc/drbd.conf" to slove my problems?

thank you.

woo.