[DRBD-user] SuSE 10 SP2 drbd-8.2.6 resize issue

James Smith jmsdsl at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 21 17:10:07 CEST 2009

After upgrade to drbd-8.2.6 the resize didn't work so I rebuilt the storage devices on each node with underlying LVM did a full restore and resync'd everything, but can't resize. Documentation indicates all I have to do on a running system in run drbdadm resize "resource" and should see all the storage, but it didn't work the file systems still shows 444GB just like before ... I tried to shut it all down and restart drbd (documentation say it will see new partitions if started manually) but now my primary node is hung and won't respond ... GREAT !!!
Can anyone help me with this ?? please !
-james